- Blog posts which make readers drink numerous cups of coffee, pondering about things they should care about. (example)
- Website copy which makes a person grab the stranger sitting beside her and say, “You gotta read this.” (example)
- Social media posts which provoke conversations not controversies. (Infographics)
- White Papers with in-depth data (example)
- Articles about both pressing concerns and light-hearted banter. (example)
I specialize in the Education, Productivity, Lifestyle and Psychology niches.
Since I am a literature graduate and a post-graduate in psychology, I seek to apply narrative psychology and use Jungian archetypes to improve the copywriting strategy employed in the industry.
Here are my personal blogs: